*

Altered bottle. Zalterowana butelka.


The time flies extremely fast! This past year together with beloved brand Wycinanka has been just wonderful. I want to say big thanks to the owners and the whole team, to all the people I don´t know behind your computers and cutting devices - you all make very good products together. I am !00 % sure there are very many other artists and crafters in world who love you products so very much! And I wish you many more new fans in the future! Hopefully I´ll get the chance to work with you again someday.
In the meanwhile, I created an altered bottle for you as my final inspiration.
It is vintage and highly mixed media, just as I like the most :)
It is a kind of bottle any self-respecting genie would like to live in!


Good luck guys!

Maria










Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz