*

My favorite Wycinanka`s product. / Ulubiony produkt od Wycinanki.

Angold Handmade przygotowała dla Was mały test swojego szczególnego produktu ze sklepu Wycinanki
A Wy? Macie swoje ulubione artykuły?

Angold Handmade has prepared a little test of her favorite product from Wycinanka`s shop.
Anyone else anyone else has favorite thing?

***


Today I want to tell you about my favorite chipborde borders - staves.
 He is very gentle, so is ideal for weddings and romantic works. I used it for a card for a young ballerina.
I rarely decorating chipboard, but today decided a little "play" with it. To begin, I painted it with white acrylic and spray, then a little waxen old crackle. Completed its work gorgeous shine in using glitter. This border has become a wonderful decoration of my work!










2 komentarze:

  1. Cudna praca :)
    A mój ulubiony produkt? Ażurowe serduszka :) mmm.. piękno w najwyższej klasie!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Ирочка, какая красота! "Ни в сказке сказать, ни пером описать..."

    OdpowiedzUsuń