Dziś na wycinankowym blogu mistrzowski kursik od Istorkiny!
Tutorial powstał z wykorzystaniem:
Masterful tutorial from Istorkina!
On this guide you can find:
1. I took a Wycinanka’s wooden preform and some embellishments.
2. I painted the edges of wooden shield and hooks with two layers of white gesso.
3. After it dried I rubbed the edges with a piece of a wax candle.
4. Then I painted all the details with two layers of black gesso (you can use any color of acrylic paint).
5. After it dried again I took a sandpaper and rubbed the
edges of the details. In that case the hanger for keys will be look a
little bit older.
6. I took the rubber stamp with stars and embossing ink. I made some marks with it on the shield.
7. And embossed them with clear embossing powder.
8. I painted chipboards with
two layers of silver acrylic paint. Then I made some marks with stamp
and black StazOn. And embossed the details with clear powder.
9. I glued all the embellishment on their places. And my stylish mustached hanger for keys was done.