*

Christmas card - tutorial from Sanna.

Hi there, Sanna here with two Christmas cards and a little step-by-step tutorial!


 First I created a light watercolour background for my Christmas cards by using Ink Daubers, a stencil and a background stamp in combination with water.



Then I glued those down on a piece of kraft cardstock and started decorating the chipboard elements. I first applied some Ranger "Glue n´Seal" all purpose glue with a foam brush over the chipboards and then went along and dabbed a reasonably big amount of glitter glue over the ornaments and the snowflake. I let them rest a little and then dabbed the residue glitter off.After the glue was all dry I glued the pieces down to my cards and outlined the cards with a white pen for more detail.



  Next I just chose some suitable Christmas sentiment stamps from my stash and stamped the sentiments using brown ink.




 For the "Noel" card I also stamped some snowflake images onto the background for more interest and created the ornament strings with silver glitter glue. 



 

Chipboards comes from Wycinanka, which will be working again from 7th November.

15 komentarzy:

  1. Gorgeous cards! Love the details you backgrounds and the way they are placed. Thanks for the tutorial.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Love your projects Sanna!!! They are amazing!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Thank you for another wonderful tutorial, love the backgrounds of the cards and the white pen on kraft looks great.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Gorgeous... Soo soft & pretty... Nice use of the chippy:):):)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. So pretty! I love the watercolor background and those chipboards work so well in these cards :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Hello Sanna!! Lovely card! Great idea too... I can't wait to go home with my daubers and check this out! Beautiful idea.

    OdpowiedzUsuń