*

Kolorowy zestaw / Colorful set by Veda Bakalova

Powitalna praca od Vedy, pełne żywych kolorów ramki, album fotograficzny oraz pudełeczko udekorowane wycinankami z kolekcji ELEGANCE, VERY MERRY i DECOR.
Welcome inspiration from Veda, frames, photo album and box full of vivid colors, decorated with chipboards from ELEGANCE, VERY MERY and DECOR.

Na imię mam Veda.
Scrapbookingiem zajmuję się od pięciu lat. tworzę wiele pięknych rzeczy dla różnych ludzi. Moim ulubionym stylem jest Shabby Chic. Tworzę kartki, albumy, layouty oraz shadowboxy. Uwielbiam używać wielu wycinanek i kwiatów. Eleganckie i delikatne rzeczy zawsze uwznioślają.
Dziś chciałabym pokazać wam moją pracę przygotowaną specjalnie dla mojej mamy. Zestaw ten zawiera album fotograficzny, ramki na zdjęcia oraz pudełeczko na upominek.


My name is Veda.
I have been scrapbooking for five years. I create a lot of beautiful things to different people. My favorite Shabby Chic style. I make cards, albums, layouts, shadow boxes. I like to use a lot chipboards and flowers. Elegant and delicate things are always uplifting.
Today I want to share with you the work, which was created for the anniversary of my mother. This kit consists of  а photo album, photo frames and boxes for cash gifts.












3 komentarze:

  1. Veda, this is a true work of art! Each component of this collection is beautiful and heartwarming, sure to be treasured. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. We love the colorfulness and freshness of this work. It fells like springtime. :)

      Usuń